Friday, October 26, 2012

Hello World!

Hello Readers of This Blog!!

I am friends with Alison. And I have thoughts.  Thoughts on fitness and body image and all sorts of other things which do occasionally include bacon and that's ok.

I just wanted to introduce myself, so I won't scare you if you see a post from me in the coming days.

So, to introduce myself.

I am Amy.  I live in the middle of nowhere, I have three tiny adorable children, I have a husband who is standing to my right RIGHT NOW building a wall in my basement.

My girls are ages 4, 2, and 8 months.  My husband is a professor at a University, in the Food Science and Technologies department.  He teaches carbohydrate chemistry, sensory analysis, and product development.  So, he knows things about food.

Also, he is a marathon runner.  As in, he runs marathons. Frequently.  For fun.

As for myself, I like the Piano Guys, and bacon, really comfortable jeans, Purdue, Girl Scouts' thin mints, and

I'm excited to be here with Alex and Alison, and I hope I can bring something fun to the discussion.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what you brew up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally live in the middle of somewhere, not nowhere! I love your state and city.

    ReplyDelete